When you have spent years researching your family tree, there comes a time when you would like to publish the results of this family research in a book. If you want to publish your book for maximum family attention, come to Datawyse.
Besides the traditional finished printed book (sewn or hardcover bound), we also provide a digitally printed book. The minimum amount offset printing is 150 copies, whereas with a digitally printed book the minimum is only 50 copies. If you know in advance that you’ll be able to sell several hundred copies, then a traditionally printed book is the best and finest solution for you. But if you know in advance that the interest will be limited, then why would you risk your financial investment? The digital print version may be a solution for you, especially since the digital print version can be reprinted in a series of only 25 copies.
Details of offset printing
- Minimum amount is about 150 copies. The printing of additional copies is very advantageous in offset printing.
- The quality of photos and illustrations is excellent (1200 dpi and more).
- An almost unlimited choice of papers, both inside and cover.
- Standard finish is sewn paperback (or sewn hardcover), so pages never can become detached from the book.
Special features of Digital Printing
- Minimum amount only 50 copies to 25 copies in first print and reprint.
- The quality of photos and illustrations is good (600 dpi or more)
- Paper selection is limited because of the binding.
- Finishing is always with glue.
- Standard printing of the cover is always full color – at no extra cost!
What will be your choice?
Send us a message and we will send you the price list with which you can easily calculate the cost of a family book.
Want more information? Please call us for an appointment, while enjoying a cup of coffee we will discuss all the possibilities with you. A detailed offer can be supplied later so there will be no surprises.